Conditions Applicable To Online Sales To Consumers
- Refunds, Cancellations and Returns
- We are under a legal duty to supply products that conform with this contract. We hope that you are happy with your purchase from us but should you wish to return an item or cancel your order then please read the below sections for more information on your rights. If you have any questions then please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you have bought goods from us, then the goods we supply must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product you have the following legal rights:
- For up to 30 days from when you receive the goods: if your goods are faulty, then you can get a full refund
- Up to six months: if your goods are faulty and can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
- Up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back. This will depend on the type of goods.
- We may ask you to return the defective goods to us and this will usually be the case if they need repair. If so, we may offer you a pre-paid returns label or collection depending on the circumstances. For larger items, depending on the circumstances, we may make arrangements with you to inspect and repair the goods at their current location or for us to collect the goods from you
- If we supply you with repaired or replacement goods then we will pay for the cost of delivering them to you.
- If we send you incorrect goods then you must tell us within a reasonable amount of time of you noticing the error. If you have received the wrong goods then we will ask you to return the goods to us and we will either send you the correct goods or refund the price of the missing goods. We will provide you with a returns postage label so that you can return the incorrect goods to us. If you have received too few goods then we will send you the remaining goods or we will refund you the difference between what you paid for and what you actually received.
- If you have bought goods from us and you wish to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible. If an order is cancelled before it is despatched, we will refund you in full. If your order has already been despatched then you can still cancel but you must return the goods to us at your own cost. You will be responsible for any return postage. Please note the following:
- You may cancel within 14 days of receiving the goods. You do not need to give a reason for cancelling although we welcome your feedback. Where goods are split into several deliveries you have until 14 days after the day you receive the last delivery to change your mind about the goods.
- You must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by contacting us. You can do this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may inspect your purchases before returning them. This allows you to check whether they are suitable. However, we may deduct a reasonable amount from your refund for damage or wear and tear to the returned products.
- We will not pay the costs of returning an item to us unless it is faulty (in which case please see the section above titled ‘Your rights if the goods are defective’). You must take reasonable care in packaging and returning the cancelled goods otherwise we may deduct the value of any damage from your refund.
- If you ordered the goods using an enhanced delivery service (such as next day delivery) then we will only refund you our standard delivery rate.
- If you are entitled to a refund for goods you have bought from us then we will make payment to the same payment method you used for your purchase
- You may, but do not need to, use the following cancellation form to cancel your order. The information can be sent to us by email at email@example.com. Please check the above sections to ensure you are able to cancel your order.
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
To Avalla Limited, Unit A, 73 Common Road, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Hampshire, United Kingdom, SO531HE email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/for the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate